To use Sniply as your URL shortener, you need to connect your Sniply account with SocialPilot.
- Login to SocialPilot
- Click on Settings -> URL Shortening from the header menu panel.
- Click on the Sniply icon.
- As you click on the Sniply icon, it will lead you to Sniply for authorization, where you need to log in/sign up with your Sniply account.
- After you have authorized the app, you will be redirected back to SocialPilot panel.
- Here, you need to select your social media profiles in which you want to use Sniply as your URL shortener.
- If you have configured multiple brands or Call to Action buttons in Sniply, you can select that from the dropdown menu with each accounts.
- Click on the Submit button to save the settings.