Sniply and Zapier
Sniply now allows you to export your form submissions into any one of the hundreds of apps that are integrated into Zapier!
If you haven't heard of Zapier before, here is a brief explanation of what they do. The short version is that Zapier has over 300 popular web applications that are able to send messages to each other over Zapier. It is basically a portal that allows you to set up all the interactions you need between different apps online. Zapier supports all kinds of really helpful apps, like:
- Email Marketing Services (like Mailchimp, Aweber or Gmail)
- Social Networks (like Facebook and Twitter)
- CRMs (like Hubspot, Insightly, and Microsoft Access)
- Marketing Platforms (like Positionly, Hootsuite and Buffer)
And tons more!
What this means for you is that you can know integrate Sniply with any of these web apps! To get started, sign up for Zapier at https://zapier.com/ then complete the following instructions:
- Once you are signed up, you will be taken to your dashboard, which will have no Zaps. Click "Make a New Zap". This will take you to the page to set up how to transfer your form submission into a different web app.
- On the page to make a new Zap, search for Sniply as the trigger app. Sniply acts as a trigger app, meaning that it will trigger the action you are defining whenever someone fills in your Sniply Form call-to-action. After you choose Sniply, choose the "New Form Submission Received" trigger, as pictured below:
- After this, choose an Action app (the app where you would like to send form submissions) and what you would like the action app to do with the incoming form submission.
- Press Continue, and a second step will show up on the Zapier page. This step allows you to connect your Sniply account to Zapier.
- Press Continue, and a third step will show up on the Zapier page. Depending on what type of Action app you are using, you may have to configure some additional account with Zapier. After you are done, press Continue again.
- In the fourth Zapier step you can choose to filter when this action happens (for example, you may want to send the form submissions for a certain profile to one and and the form submissions for a different profile to a different app, which means you would have to set up two different Zaps, each one filtering on the Profile Name).
- Once you have set up any filtering, continue with the Action app configuration. After this, you should be able to test and turn on your new Zap.
Happy Integrating! Below is a full setup for a Zap that will email you whenever someone fills out one of your Sniply Forms.
Zapier Alternative: We Wired Web