Each member of your Sniply Team can either be an Administrator or a Client.
Administrators have full access to your account, including:
- Viewing and changing account-wide settings
- Viewing and changing billing information
- Inviting new team members
- Deleting pending team member invites
- Viewing and changing team members roles
Team members with the Administrator role should be individuals you trust. Typically they would be employees or co-workers and help to manage your account.
Clients, on the other hand, have limited access to your account. Specifically, they cannot:
- View or change account-wide settings
- View or change billing information
- Invite new team members
- Delete pending team member invites
- View or change team member roles
Clients have full access to the brands you've allowed them to have access to and can create and view those brand's call-to-actions and Sniply links.
The Client role is suitable for clients you're working for or individuals you'd like to have access to your Sniply account in a more restricted manner.